The Department of Writing and Rhetoric is the home of the University of Mississippi’s First-Year Writing and Speech Communication programs, and the University Writing Centers. The department also administers the Writing Enriched Curriculum program and the Professional Writing minor.
- Writing Center consultants look forward to TutorCon 2014
- Special Event: Guest Lecture by Paul Greenberg, author of Four Fish: The Future of the Last Wild Food, Monday 2/24 at 7pm
- CWR Teachers and Writing Consultants participate in North Mississippi Home-School Reading Fair
- Congratulations to the winners of the 2013 Common Reading Experience Essay Contest!
- CWR Teachers tour new Lamar Hall facilities