The Department of Writing and Rhetoric is the home of the University of Mississippi’s First-Year Writing and Speech Communication programs, and the University Writing Centers. The department also administers the Writing Enriched Curriculum program and the Professional Writing minor.
- Tupelo Writing Center Director Attends eLearning 2015
- Barry Estabrook, New York Times Best-Selling Author of Tomatoland, to Visit UM on March 25, 2015
- UM Writing Centers presentation featured in Sweetland Digital Rhetoric Collaborative Review.
- Dr. Vershawn Young to headline 2015 TutorCon/MSWCA Conference
- Professional Writing Minor Launched