The Department of Writing and Rhetoric is the home of the University of Mississippi’s First-Year Writing and Speech Communication programs, and the University Writing Centers. The department also administers the Writing Enriched Curriculum program and the Professional Writing minor.
- Out of the Office: Instructor Presented at PCA About Using Horror Films to Understand Gender Theory
- Writing Center Tutors Are Founding Co-Chairs of Identity Across the Curriculum Conference
- Out of the Office: Department Chair Presents Paper at Conference on College Composition and Communication
- Out of the Office: Tupelo Writing Center Director Attends eLearning 2015
- Barry Estabrook, New York Times Best-Selling Author of Tomatoland, to Visit UM on March 25, 2015