The Department of Writing and Rhetoric is the home of the University of Mississippi’s First-Year Writing and Speech Communication programs, and the University Writing Centers. The department also administers the Writing Enriched Curriculum program and the Professional Writing minor.
- UM Writing Centers presentation featured in Sweetland Digital Rhetoric Collaborative Review.
- Dr. Vershawn Young to headline 2015 TutorCon/MSWCA Conference
- Professional Writing Minor Launched
- Department of Writing & Rhetoric and University Writing Centers to host Annual Mississippi Writing Centers Association Conference
- Faculty and Writing Center consultants present at national peer-tutoring conference