The Department of Writing and Rhetoric is the home of the University of Mississippi’s First-Year Writing and Speech Communication programs, and the University Writing Centers. The department also administers the Writing Enriched Curriculum program and the Minor in Professional Writing.
- Get ready for the 2018 Transitioning to College Writing Symposium!
- Gretchen Bunde Named Kramer Award Outstanding Teacher
- Professional Writing students participate in dining etiquette class
- Writing Centers receive Stage 2 Level 2 CRLA tutor training certification
- DWR Instructors Present at Conference on College Composition & Communication